작품명 작가명
이미지로보기 한줄로보기
 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  >  >>
 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  >  >>

자유연재 > 로맨스판타지
이상한 집에 사는 유령
작가 : KleoTay
작품등록일 : 2019.11.1

이상한 집에 사는 유령 (ghost living in a strange house)

내가 살아 있거나 죽었나요? 누가 나를 도와 줄까요?

그 남자는 이상한 집에 산다. 그리고 그는 자신이 이상합니다. 그는 반 유령 반 인간.

그는 어떤 비밀을 숨기고 있습니까? 그는 몇 살입니까?

one story in 9 parts

9 개 부분에서 하나의 이야기

이상한 집에 사는 유령 (ghost living in a strange house)6
작성일 : 19-11-02 18:26     조회 : 187     추천 : 0     분량 : 20903
뷰어설정 열기
뷰어 기본값으로 현재 설정 저장 (로그인시에만 가능)
글자체
글자크기
배경색
글자색
맑은고딕 나눔고딕 돋움 굴림 궁서 바탕
13 15 17 19 21

INT. ALICIA'S ROOM - EVENING

Elizabeth comes to Alicia’s room requests permission to view photos on the camera. Alicia resolves and continues to work on a laptop.

ELIZABETH

You probably already have hundreds of photos? Do you like in this province?

ALICIA

I liked it... At first I wanted to run, at the first opportunity. But then I looked around and realized that everything was not so bad.

ELIZABETH

Here's where to have a good time? Well, except for the parent restaurant? Are you bored in the evenings? Do you miss London?

ALICIA

As far as hanging out, there are many beautiful places. Do I miss London? Of course I miss. Sometimes I want to leave and go home to London. But then I calm down and understand that my home is also here. Who cares where to live, the main thing is to be comfortable.

Alicia is typing on a laptop. Elizabeth is looking at the photos on the camera. She smiles, looking at photos of her husband's parents.

ELIZABETH

Parents are so happy in the photos.

Elizabeth's facial expression changes sharply in the opposite direction when she sees the pictures of Alicia and Jackson. Elizabeth carefully puts the camera in place and quietly leaves her daughter's room.

ALICIA

Mom, what happened?

Alicia looks at the camera. For a few seconds she just looks at him, and then rushes towards him with lightning speed.

Quickly removes all the photos she took in a strange house, and photos of Jackson.

ALICIA

What is it? How could I forget about these photos?

Alicia puts the camera in place continues typing on the computer. The palms are sweating, she is nervous.

Out of the corner of her eye, Alicia observes how her parents quietly make their way into her room. The mother slowly approaches Alicia’s bed, takes the camera and takes it away.

ALICIA

Well, like little children. I hope they don't anything understood.

INT. MILVORD AND ELIZABETH ROOM - EVENING

Elizabeth clicks on the camera. Milword looks at her nervously. Elizabeth herself is nervous and continues to press the buttons on the camera, but finds nothing.

ELIZABETH

(embarrassed)

How so? I saw these photos two minutes ago. Milword, I saw them!

Milword says nothing and just looks suspiciously at Elizabeth. Seeing suspicion and distrust in the eyes of her husband, Elizabeth is even more nervous and cries aloud.

ELIZABETH

Milword! I'm not crazy, I saw Jackson on Alicia's camera! We must go to her immediately and ask everything.

MILVORD

We'll not go. And try not to scream. Just pretend not to see anything.

Milword saw the fear in the eyes of his wife, so he allowed himself to think that she might be right.

ELIZABETH

How? I want to urgently talk to her.

Elizabeth was going to go to her daughter's room, but Millword stops her.

MILVORD

(almost a whisper)

You cannot do it. Stop it. Our daughter is not so stupid. And do not expect it to suit you.

You know her very well. She is not one of those who give up easily.

Pause. Elizabeth calms down.

ELIZABETH

Yes, you are right that I did not think about it. In this she is all about you. The mysterious ghost is her middle name.

MILVORD

If you want to learn something from her, turn into a spy, but only a professional one.

INT. ALICIA'S ROOM - EVENING

Elizabeth and Milword return the camera to its original location, just as they took it.

ALICIA (VO)

Well, really, like little children.

INT. IN THE HOUSE KANGS FAMILY - EVENING

During dinner at the table, Millword and Elizabeth are a bit tense. Alicia looks at them.

ALICIA

So you like it here too, huh, mom?

ELIZABETH

(embarrassed)

Yes. I like it here.

Silence at the table again.

ELIZABETH

So, besides Oliver, you probably still have a lot of friends?

ALICIA

Oh, of course, there is, I sometimes leave the house, I do not sit here all day.

ELIZABETH

And who, if not a secret?

ALICIA

Well, mom, you don't know them anyway. Why do you need it?

ELIZABETH

I'm your mother, and I wonder who my daughter is friends with. Can you tell me who they are?

ALICIA

Of course, I will tell you, but I do not understand why you need it?

Well, you know about Oliver. And you know that he has already left the game, and I ask you not to mention his name in the future.

All silently agree. Alicia calls by name every waiter, bartender, restaurant chef. Parents listen to all this and do not know whether to rejoice at it or not. Dinner is over and Alicia quickly runs off to her room.

EXT. IN FRONT OF THE HOUSE CHEMIE MORONI - MORNING

Milword Kang goes to Chemie Moroni's house. He stops on the opposite side of the street. He watches the house from the car through binoculars.

Several minutes pass, but he does not notice anything suspicious. After sitting in ambush for almost an hour, Milword leaves with nothing.

INT. JACKSON'S ROOM - MORNING

Chemie Moroni enters Jackson's room.

CHEMIE MORONI

I told you your girlfriend betrayed you. Shouldn't have trusted her.

JACKSON

Perhaps this is just a coincidence. It cannot be that she tells her parents about me.

CHEMIE MORONI

Do you trust her so much that you have entrusted your life?

JACKSON

Father, I have no life. And in the end I don’t have me.

CHEMIE MORONI

Stop it, for me you exist, you exist. You are alive, and I will not let you take it from me.

JACKSON

Do not worry. Millword most likely feels guilty for what happened, so he came to the house.

Jackson's father said no more and silently left his son's room. Jackson is left alone.

INT. ALICIA'S ROOM - MORNING

In the morning, the sun had already raised high and fully illuminated Alicia’s room. From the bright light, she wakes up, puts on her tracksuit and leaves the room.

KITCHEN

In the kitchen, Alicia meets her father.

MILVORD

Where are you so early? Good morning.

ALICIA

Good for jogging. What are you doing here so early?

MILVORD

I just woke up recently. I decided for all of you to make breakfast early.

Milword tries to invent lies on the go.

ALICIA

Well, I ran.

EXT. IN FRONT OF THE HOUSE KANGS FAMILY - MORNING

Alicia leaves the house. Near the house is his father's car. She touches the hood of the car.

ALICIA (VO)

He is warm, which means that his father has already managed to go somewhere. But where should he go so early?

Alicia runs along the road towards the park.

INT. ALICIA'S ROOM - MORNING

Alicia changes clothes and leaves the shower room. Jackson is waiting for her in the room.

ALICIA

Well, finally, Jackson. Where have you been? I did not know what to think or what to do.

She went to the door and made sure that no one was listening.

JACKSON

I was at home. And watching how your father watching at my house. Alicia...

ALICIA

So, where did he go this morning? Did he see you?

JACKSON

Not. But you are not hiding anything from me?

ALICIA

Don't worry, I didn't tell my parents about you. But I missed one moment in which there is only my fault.

Jackson looks at her inquiringly. Alicia realizes that Jackson is not in the mood and points to the camera.

ALICIA

I did not have time to remove the photos I took in your home. It was the very first time, as soon as I entered your house... When I fell from the second floor, and you caught me. And also our joint photo with you.

Alicia lowers her head and tells how everything really happened, and why her father is so suspicious and behaves like a spy.

JACKSON

Now everything is clear.

ALICIA

Yes, now we have all the tenants turned into spies. And I don’t know what to do now... I have a feeling that we are shooting a movie called “The Spy Watches Spy Who Watches the Spy” in our house.

JACKSON

I understood. So we will be double spies.

ALICIA

And I hope my parents will calm down and leave soon.

JACKSON

It would be great.

Elizabeth knocks on the room and abruptly opens the door.

ELIZABETH

Who are you talking to?

ALICIA

I'm alone in the room.

ELIZABETH

Strange, but I heard voices.

ALICIA

No, mom, you heard.

ELIZABETH

Good. We go for breakfast. And then we need to decide on the birthday of the grandmother.

Elizabeth leaves.

ALICIA

Jackson, where are you? Well, it's for the best.

INT. IN FRONT OF THE HOUSE KANG'S FAMILY - MORNING

Grandma's birthday

Grandmother and grandfather are preparing a festive table in their home. They decorate the living room.

INT. SUPERMARKET - DAY

Alicia, Elizabeth, Milword choose gifts for her grandmother on her birthday.

EXT. HIGHWAY - DAY

By car, they return with a full trunk of gifts.

Alicia leaned against the car window and remembered Jackson.

MEMORIES

ALICIA

Would you like to leave this city and live where no one knows you?

JACKSON

I thought a lot about it. Lying on the green fields of Ireland and looking at the blue sky through white clouds, I thought a lot. Several times I even stayed in other countries for a long time. But the thought that my father would be completely alone scared me. I did not want to leave him again, because once he had already lost me. And to lose twice your dear person is very painful.

ALICIA

You're right. I don't even know what I would do if I were you.

JACKSON

I often think about why I still stayed on the ground? Why not really died? I hurt my father with my presence. And I understand perfectly well that one day the time will come when I will really disappear.

THE END OF MEMORY.

An accident has occurred. Milword's car crashed into another car that was driving in the opposite lane.

Car family Kang rolled onto its roof. Another car flew into the trees. The road was empty. It’s silence.

Gasoline flows out of Milword's tank and the engine runs. Alicia wakes up and opens her eyes.

ALICIA

(in a weak voice)

Mother, father...

Parents are unconscious. Alicia reached out for them with her hand, but they did not respond to touch. Alicia unbuckles the seat belt and falls to the roof of the car. Milword comes to his senses.

ALICIA

Dad...

Alicia can't open the door. Near the car she sees Jackson.

JACKSON

Alicia, wait, I'll get you out.

Alicia hears almost nothing.

JACKSON

Alicia, close your eyes and turn away.

Alicia hears the sound of broken glass. Jackson pulls her out of the car.

ALICIA

Jackson... How...

JACKSON

Then ask. Do not waste your strength for nothing.

Jackson pulls out Elizabeth. Milword sees and recognizes Jackson. Jackson leads Elizabeth to Alicia. He helps to Millword to get out of the car.

MILVORD

Jackson!?

JACKSON

Yes, it’s me. Not the best time and place to meet.

MILVORD

How so? We thought you were dead.

JACKSON

Let's leave soon, until you are considered dead.

Jackson quickly pulls out Milword and takes him to the family. At this time, Elizabeth comes to herself and sees Jackson leading her husband.

ELIZABETH

Jackson?! I told you that I was not crazy, that I saw him in the photos.

He looks at his daughter, but Alicia does not respond. Two seconds later the car explodes. Jackson disappears.

There is the sound of sirens. Ambulance takes Alicia.

NURSE

Your daughter has suffered greatly. She needs treatment.

From the second car get victims. The driver is dead. Two passengers are sent to the hospital.

Taxi pulls up. Millword and Elizabeth leave by taxi.

INT. IN THE HOUSE KANG'S FAMILY - EVENING

Grandmother and grandfather are preparing for the holiday. The doorbell rings. Grandma opens the door. Millword and Elizabeth enter. Both have abrasions and scratches on the body. Clothes painted with blood. Grandfather misses the balloon.

MITSURI

What happened?

INT. THE HOSPITAL - EVENING

The end of the working day in the hospital. Doctors and nurses disperse. Alicia is preparing to escape.

Opening the door and looking around, Alicia heads for the stairs. But accidentally meets Oliver in the corridor. She does not immediately recognize him, since he is almost completely bandaged in a wheelchair.

OLIVER

Alicia, I heard that you had an accident.

ALICIA

Do you? But you were the reason why our car overturned?

OLIVER

Well, yes, I am the reason. But, as you can see, I got a lot more. And by the way, where are you going? Do you want to escape?

ALICIA

Do you care? Go to your ward.

Alicia turns to the stairs. She is stopped by a nurse.

NURSE

Sorry, where are you going? You are prescribed bed rest. Are you Alicia Kang?

ALICIA

(embarrassed)

Yes it's me.

NURSE

Then follow me.

The nurse takes her to the ward. She gives her two pills. She waits for Alicia drinks them. Alicia lies down in bed and closes her eyes. The nurse leaves by turning off the light. Alicia spits out the pills sighs deeply.

JACKSON

Are you really going to sleep?

Alicia jumps out of bed and hugs Jackson.

ALICIA

Jackson, I already thought I might never see you again.

JACKSON

Why do you think so?

ALICIA

I hid you so carefully from your parents, but I could not.

JACKSON

This is not your fault, but what they found out about me may be for the best.

ALICIA

Jackson, I am very glad to see you.

JACKSON

We must run to the grandmother for the holiday, until it was over.

ALICIA

Good.

Alicia takes his hand and hugs him. But after a couple of seconds, she realizes that nothing has changed, and looks at Jackson with incomprehension.

JACKSON

I said run for the holiday.

Jackson points to the open window.

ALICIA

Jackson, run from the hospital through an open window?

JACKSON

We can escape the stairs, as you wanted to do before.

ALICIA

Well, no, the window is the window.

Alicia climbs out the window. They descend the fire escape. But they were noticed by one of the hospital guards.

JACKSON

Run!

Jackson grabs her hand; they run to the building and teleport from there. The guard ran right behind them, but found no one. He shines in all directions with a flashlight.

SAFETY PROTECTION

Here is a dead end. Where could they go?

EXT. IN FRONT OF THE HOUSE KANG'S FAMILY - NIGHT

Alicia and Jackson are at the gate.

ALICIA

You can enter.

JACKSON

I do not think that today is the right moment. Your grandmother's birthday is more important now.

ALICIA

Perhaps you’re right. Maybe not today. Then I will go.

Alicia comes closer and kisses him goodbye on the cheek. Sharply turns around and enters the house.

INT. IN THE HOUSE KANG'S FAMILY - NIGHT

The house is empty. Alicia goes to the kitchen. She finishes decorating the house and puts the finished festive food on the dining table. She roars loudly. All go down.

MITSURI

Alicia!

ALICIA

Grandma, I'm sorry, we could not bring gifts.

Grandma hugs Alicia. The holiday lasts until late at night.

INT. IN THE HOUSE KANG'S FAMILY - MORNING

Alicia is sitting at the kitchen table, and all the other family members are in front of her.

ELIZABETH

Alicia, you will not leave the table until we find out about Jackson.

ALICIA

Then let's start with what you know about Jackson much more than I do. Don't even try to say the opposite.

ELIZABETH

Then you know what questions we wanted to ask you.

Alicia is silent. In silence the doorbell rings. Milword opens the front door. Jackson is standing on the street. It's raining.

JACKSON

Milword, hi. Long time no see.

Milword stands and does not respond to his words. Alicia runs up to her father.

ALICIA

Come on in, Jackson, father will soon come to his senses.

Jackson boldly enters the house and follows Alicia into the kitchen.

JACKSON

I'm sure you all remember me.

In the house silence.

ELIZABETH

Jackson, we all thought you were dead, how did it happen that you deceived all of us?

JACKSON

I did not deceive all of you, and I was not going to... When I came back then, you all already buried me, and I found the right to disappear from your life, which turned out to be the most correct decision... You have a wonderful daughter.

MILVORD

Jackson, I really hope that we understand each other, and, nevertheless, you have to clarify the situation, what happened next. And I hope to remain good friends, as before.

Everyone is sitting at the dinner table. Jackson talks about himself.

JACKSON

I hope that what I have told you will not tell anyone. After all, 25 years have passed, and they are unlikely to raise this issue in the police. And residents will not remember this case.

ELIZABETH

No problem, Jackson. Do not worry about that. But tell me, please, how did you manage to preserve your youth? How do you explain this?

JACKSON

I will not explain it. And do not ask, because I myself cannot understand. Perhaps this is a side effect.

ELIZABETH

What if…

JACKSON

Do not even think, Elizabeth, I will not go to the experiments to the doctors. Perhaps this is how I will live longer than with medical intervention. I don't want to be a guinea pig ... Sorry, I have to go.

Jackson leaves. Policemen Kim Junghyun and Min Yooson meet on the porch. Because of heavy rain, they do not pay attention to each other.

Police enters the house. Ask questions to Millword, Elizabeth and Alicia. Write down.

ALICIA

So what about the second car? Rather, with those who were there.

KIM JUNGHYUN

The driver died immediately after the collision. None of them were wearing seat belts.

MIN YOOSON

Two others are in hospital under police surveillance. Next we interrogate them.

ALICIA

Will they be punished for what happened?

MIN YOOSON

Will hope.

ALICIA

(Displeased)

Most likely, Oliver's father will redeem his son. He would not let him sit in jail. Although it is time for him to go there.

MIN YOOSON

Do you know him?

ALICIA

(looks at his watch)

Well, I have to go to an online conference. Goodbye.

Alicia leaves quickly.

MILVORD

Any more questions?

KIM JUNGHYUN

Nope we have done. If we need you, we will contact you.

The police are leaving.

EXT. IN FRONT OF THE HOUSE KANG'S FAMILY - DAY

Milword loads the suitcases in the trunk of the car. Alicia and Elizabeth say goodbye to the grandmother and grandfather.

MITSURI

Very little time you were with us.

MILVORD

If we have free time, then we will visit you again.

ALICIA

Do not miss without us. Seoul is not far away. Therefore, we are waiting for you to visit us.

Millword, Elizabeth and Alicia get in the car and drive off.

INT./EXT. IN CAR - DAY

Alicia leaned against the car door and listens to music through headphones.

ALICIA (VO)

I'll miss you, Jackson. I don’t know where you are now; maybe even sitting next to me, maybe already left this land... But I already miss you.

You are for me as a fresh breath of air in the hot desert... It is a pity that I have not left a single photo with you... I will remember you...

INT. SEOUL APARTMENT OF ALICIA - NIGHT

Alicia opens the door to his apartment. Put the suitcase on the floor. Throws the keys on the table. Turns on the light.

ALICIA

Well, now everything has returned to its place. How lonely and sad in a huge city.

Alicia sits on the sofa. Looking out the window.

MORNING

Alicia is talking on the phone. Makes notes in a notebook. Works with a computer. View photos. Sends the work done to the mail of his boss. Falls to the sofa.

EXT. SEOUL - DAY

Alicia is taking pictures of the city. Removes multiple photos from the camera. And so several times. Goals on the panorama of the city. The lens shows a familiar face. Increase. Alicia smiles.

ALICIA (VO)

Jackson finally where did you go?

Removes the eye from the camera. She does not find Jackson.

ALICIA

Does he see me at every step?

She is looking at the camera again. She sees Jackson. Sharply removes the camera. Jackson has not disappeared. Located next to her.

ALICIA

Jackson, you made me nervous. I thought that I was not all right.

JACKSON

Yes it's me. I'm here. Do not worry, you're all right.

ALICIA

Thank you, you reassured me very much.

JACKSON

So are you at work?

ALICIA

Yes, I try to work, but I have a crisis, and this is not good. Such photos can make any first grader.

JACKSON

Well, I can say that you started wrong.

Alicia looks at him questioningly.

JACKSON

First, how about that I treated you to a good dinner, and secondly, I will show you very beautiful panoramic places and you will complete your work.

ALICIA

Where have you been before, Jackson?

Alicia and Jackson have dinner in the restaurant.

Alicia is taking pictures of the city and is happy with her result.

INT. SEOUL APARTMENT OF ALICIA - EVENING

Alicia and Jackson enter Alicia’s apartment.

ALICIA

Feel at home, although you yourself know it.

Jackson makes coffee in the kitchen. Alicia emails photos to her boss.

Alicia goes to the kitchen.

ALICIA

Jackson, coffee is awesome! This smell reminded me of the time I spent with my grandparents.

JACKSON

Yes, it was a good time.

ALICIA

How is your father?

JACKSON

He's fine, but not very happy about what your parents found out about me.

ALICIA

But they do not know everything. They do not know that you really...

JACKSON

Dead. Don’t be afraid to pronounce this word.

ALICIA

Yes, this word makes me cold; I would not want to say it again.

Jackson walks over to Alicia. Takes her hand

JACKSON

Watch it. Feel the warmth that comes from my hand?

ALICIA

Yes, but you just had a cup of hot coffee in your hand.

JACKSON

Well, spoiled all the romance. And if so?

Jackson comes closer to her and kisses her on the lips.

ALICIA

(in a whisper)

Now I am convinced.

Alicia is standing next to Jackson and does not move.

JACKSON

What about dinner on the roof?

ALICIA

Only if you arrange it.

JACKSON

Then come with me.

Jackson hugs Alicia and they dissolve into the air.

EXT. ON THE ROOF - EVENING

On the table, dinner, flowers, candles.

ALICIA

Jackson, when did you do this? It is unreal. I saw it only in the movies.

JACKSON

It's very simple, but I will not reveal the secret. Just think that I'm a wizard.

ALICIA (VO)

A wizard living in a strange house.

They are sitting at the table. The clink of glasses.

The lights of the night city burn.

NO 제목 날짜 조회 추천 글자
9 이상한 집에 사는 유령 (ghost living in a strange ho… 2019 / 11 / 2 220 0 22142   
8 이상한 집에 사는 유령 (ghost living in a strange ho… 2019 / 11 / 2 188 0 18847   
7 이상한 집에 사는 유령 (ghost living in a strange ho… 2019 / 11 / 2 199 0 26320   
6 이상한 집에 사는 유령 (ghost living in a strange ho… 2019 / 11 / 2 188 0 20903   
5 이상한 집에 사는 유령 (ghost living in a strange ho… 2019 / 11 / 2 199 0 22290   
4 이상한 집에 사는 유령 (ghost living in a strange ho… 2019 / 11 / 2 186 0 13680   
3 이상한 집에 사는 유령 (ghost living in a strange ho… 2019 / 11 / 2 197 0 11972   
2 이상한 집에 사는 유령 (ghost living in a strange ho… 2019 / 11 / 2 192 0 10775   
1 이상한 집에 사는 유령 (ghost living in a strange ho… 2019 / 11 / 2 361 0 12015   
이 작가의 다른 연재 작품
등록된 다른 작품이 없습니다.

이용약관   |   개인정보취급방침   |   이메일주소 무단수집거부   |   신고/의견    
※ 스토리야에 등록된 모든 작품은 저작권법의 보호를 받습니다.
※ 본사이트는 구글 크롬 / 익스플로러 10이상에 최적화 되어 있습니다.
(주)스토리야 | 대표이사: 성인규 | 사업자번호: 304-87-00261 | 대표전화 : 02-2615-0406 | FAX : 02-2615-0066
주소 : 서울 구로구 부일로 1길 26-13 (온수동) 2F
Copyright 2016. (사)한국창작스토리작가협회 All Right Reserved.